Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A MESSAGE TO MY READERS!!!!

Dear Friends,

I am participating in a fiction writing contest at textnovel.com and writing a story there one chapter at a time. Please follow this link to read what I've written so far and to help me by either voting for my story or subscribing to get future updates:

http://www.textnovel.com/story/Whispering-Tattoos/11389/

You can also follow everything I write by going to this link to see my profile and selecting the "Follow" button: http://www.textnovel.com/profile/Aya-Natsumi/23149/


The textnovel voting system is designed to prevent voting irregularities or fraud. Because of this, when you follow any of these links, you will need to take a moment to register. Don't worry, Textnovel does not sell, rent or transfer names or emails, nor send out spam. The registration process requires that you verify your email address.

Thanks for supporting me. The more votes or subscriptions I get, the better chance I have of winning the writing contest and becoming a published author.

Thanks again if you choose to support me ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment