Saturday, April 27, 2013

God Mode intervention

Some time ago I posted a blog about god mode, when I posted this it was a reference to an anime I watched called The World God Only Knows. As some of you may remember. But when I checked my stats today to see where most of my views were coming from I saw one was from google. Meaning some one had to have searched for it. So I opened it in a new tab and this is what I got


The fourth one in the list is my blog post. But several of the items in the list are about a third person shoot game called God Mode. 

I got views because people were looking up this game. Thank you to who ever made that game. I mooched views tehe.

Ya ya your probably thinking that's low of me, taking advantage of the situation. Well oh well. You wanna know why, cause when you are an unknown blogger you take every view you can get. So :p

But on another note I thought I would share the video of the game, so if this blog ends up in the list as well they wouldn't have come here for nothing.



There. Now you have a video.

If all you wanted was info on that game then you can find it here


Now that that is out of the way, thank you for visiting and have a nice day!






No comments:

Post a Comment