Thursday, May 30, 2013

Long time no post

Long time no post. Sorry for the lack of info flowing your way. I've been busy working on my cell phone novel and some other stuff. So now I guess it's time for an update.

For my cell phone novel here is a screen shot of my current stats.


And in this pick you can see my view lead against my rival


So I think I'm doing good on that.

Now on another note. I am currently watching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and it is a pretty awesome anime. I think the third opening is my favorite.



And as for my current manga. On top of the one I mentioned last time I am now reading Black Bird. It's about this girl who might as well be demon food, and the only way for her to stay safe is to marry a stronger demon. Here are some images from the manga.







Oh what a cute tengu Kyo is 0////0





No comments:

Post a Comment