Thursday, May 30, 2013

Recent things

Well I haven't found the desire to post on here lately. I basically have been burring my head in a heap of anime. So I believe that it is time to update you on things happening around where ever.

A dog recently showed up on my porch. He is a black lab mix of some kind and is huge. We think he is still a puppy due to his behavior, but we could be wrong. We plan on seeing if he is chipped sometime soon  but there is a chance that he was dumped. We also took him around to the neighbors to see if he belonged to anyone but no such luck. None of them claimed him. If no one claims him, and if he isn't chipped we have decided to keep him. We even gave him a name so we didn't have to call him dog. His name is Blake.

My mother thinks the name is stupid, saying it is a gay guys name, but I don't care what she thinks. And why the hell does it matter if it is a gay guys name or not. Some people are too closed minded and they irritate me, as you all can guess by how much I complain about my mother...

But on a happier note I may soon be posting my blog from another country. I may be attending school in Germany. I will be sure to post pictures and keep all of you readers updated on the day to day life of a student in a foreign country. I am even starting to learn a little German.

Like these:

Gute Nacht- Good Night

Danke- Thank you

Danke, mir geht's gut- I'm fine Thanks

Halo- Hello

Auf Wiedershen- Goodbye

If I practice a little everyday I should pick up enough to make it through the day to day living of Germany. If not then well I'll learn it eventually. Well I think this is all for the update today. I have anime to watch and German to study.

Auf Weidershen!

Danke für das Lesen meiner Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment